Tuesday, December 30, 2008
And if we just peek in here...
Monday, December 15, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Our Handsome Bee
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Pumpkin on the far left is mine
Monday, October 27, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
1. I love to read
2. Once I start a book it usually only takes me 2-3 days to finish it.
3. I cant go to bed until all the house is picked up and everything is in its place
4. I hate folding the laundry after it is done
5. I would rather clean a bathroom than a kitchen
6. One of my nicknames is Chewie, not my favorite
7. I never thought I would own a mini van
8. I love to workout, I just need the motivation
9. I think my chocolate chip cookies are the best
10. Baking is something that I enjoy alot
11. Not so fond of cooking
12. Target is my favorite store
13. JcPenney is second
14. I love the colors of fall
15. My toenails have to be painted
16. Im a bit of a perfectionist
17. I can drink any type of diet pop except diet coke
18. I have the cutest kids in the world
19. Sometimes I wish I was 2 again
20. I enjoy the quite time I have to myself when the kids nap at the same time
21. My family is the most important thing to me
22. Sometimes I just have to get out of the house
23. I have not found a pair of jeans that fit me in the length
24. It is also really hard for me to find a pair of jeans that I love
25. Sometimes I feel like I have no idea what I am doing as a mother
26. I am not an easy person to become lasting friends with
27. But if someone sticks around long enough they have a friend for life
28. Im not a very affectionate person
29. I love shoes
30. I collect shot glasses
31. And hope to get one from every state someday
32. I hate the sippy cups with the silicone nipples
33. And I hate even more that Hannah will only take those sippy cups
34. I love to hear laughter especially kids laughter
35. Iron Man was not as good as I thought it would be, but I would still recomend it as a must watch
36. The Dark Knight however, was amazing and is a must see
37. If people call me and leave a message I will most likely not call them back, it just depends
38. I will especially not call people back if they dont leave a message
39. Spongebob is the stupidist cartoon
40. I would rather use blue pens than black pens
41. My favorite teams are Wyoming and anyone who beats BYU, enough said (except Wyoming is sucking this year so Go TCU)
42. College sports are more exciting to watch than pro sports
43. I dont like watching reality shows except Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1
44. I avoid going to wal-mart till the last minute b/c I hate waiting in the lines
45. I enjoy the moments that I am able to have adult conversation since most of my days are spent talking with a 2 and 5 month old
46. My calfs are my most ticklish part
47. I wouldnt mind winter if it didnt get so darn cold out
48. I enjoy the first snow it makes everything so beautiful covered in white
49. I enjoy the last snow even more
50. Just as I think I have everything figured out things change on me
51. Crushed ice with a coke is the best
52. I love crawling into a bed and finding the cold spots, wierd I know.
53. When I get frustrated or mad I get so much energy built up it feels like I need to hit something
54. I have punched a hole in the wall at my parents house
55. Some times its my way
56. There is no highway option
57. I can get competitive Bryan brings out the worst of it in me
58. I am on the 15 year plan for school I will finish eventually my family is more important at the moment
59. Either during or right at the begining of each of my pregnancies I have cut my hair short only to have grow it back out.
60. I have relly enjoyed watching my kids grow and learn about there surroundings
61. It is still hard to wake up in the middle of the night to a child crying
62. And it always seems to be while you are in a deep sleep
63. Hannah remids me a lot of my sister when she was younger
64. Everytime I read the Book of Mormon I have a new favorite section
65. I have read Doctrine and Covenants, the Book of Mormon, and the New Testament
66. But have not been able to get throw the Old Testament
67. The New Testament is one of my favorites to read out of
68. I am grateful for Bryans many talents
69. It was his musical talent that attracted me most to him
70. I love a guy that can sing
71. I am thankful that the only time I am really sick is when I am pregnant
72. Peanut butter and pickle sandwhichs are the best
73. I love bald men
74. Every time I cut my hair I usually hate it, it takes a while for me to like it
75. I keep it somewhat longer for Bryan but once my bangs grow out Im going to cut it short and keep it that way
76. I hate snakes they creep me out
77. Some of my favorite authors are: John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, Catherine Coulter and J.K. Rowling
78. I have read all the Harry Potter books and loved them
79. My favorite pizza is Hawiian (canadian bacon and pineapple)
80. I secretly love watching Family Guy, Bryan got me hooked on it
81. I also like to watch shows that deal with the medical field, it just fascinates me
82. It annoys me sometimes when Bryan brings up the fact to others that I was engaged once before
83. I also just want to make it known that I never promised to wait for Bryan when he went on his mission. I actually made it specifically known that I wasnt waiting
84. For our 3 year anniversary I went through the drive through at Dairy Queen b/c Bryan was dealing with work matters
85. I hope to get all my Christmas shopping done by the begining of December
86. I have never died my hair
87. I have, however, permed it a couple of times when I was younger
88. Babies/kids in overralls are the cutest
89. I still have not unpacked everthing from our move almost 2 months ago it is all sitting in the spare room
90. Im my own worst critic
91. On Sundays I usually try on at least 3 different outfits before I decide what I want to wear
92. And on Sundays is about the only time my clothes are all over the room
93. I am not a fan of mac and cheese in a box, but I will eat it every now and then
94. But I will not it eat it cold
95. I didnt have contacts until about 2 years ago
96. Sometimes I still prefer my glasses
97. One of my most favorite/memorable dates is going in a cave (not something I necessarily will do again kinda of freaked me out)
98. I have of little help when we have moved, all 4 times
99. This last move I was out at the lake having fun, not feeling guilty at all
100. It took me a whole month to complete this, ENJOY!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hannah ever since she was little has always loved to dance and there is one song that she just loved and I think to this day she still does. I know it is probably not the best song but it is the first song on the Austin Powers Spy Who Shagged Me cd. This weekend my sister was home for awhile and while there her and Hannah got to show there dance moves.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
So far taking Hannah's milk away for nap time has gone great. The first couple of days she would lay down and ask for it but then yesterday she didnt even ask for it. I am thinking that tonight may be the night that we start taking her milk away. I just hope that I have the strength if she starts to throw a fit to just ignore her. Good Luck to me! I am looking forward to having to stop worrying about having to wash the sheets every morning b/c milk has leaked all over. And once we have this down potty training here we come.
Before we had Hayden I was worried how Hannah would handle no longer being the only child. And at first she had her moments of throwing her tantrums and just being a bit whinny, but now she has become a great big sister. She is always wanting Hayden to join in with some of the things that she is doing, and when she wakes up he is the first things she asks about. Hannah has also discovered that she can make Hayden laugh at some of the things that she does like jumping on the bed and running around that room, I know my kids are easily entertained. Once she discovers that he is laughing at her she will keep doing it and he will laugh hysterically. Its one of the cutest things ever. I know that this will probably not last and a day will come when there will be hitting and name calling and someone will end up crying. But I am enjoying the now.
And on that note...Happy Friday.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
I have also come hate the sippy cups with the silcone nipple. They were good at first when Hannah was younger and didnt have as many teeth but now that she is older she bites right through it and then it leaks all over. I think I have had to go out and buy more of those stupid cups in the last month than diapers (and we have had to buy alot of diapers with 2 kids not potty trained). Plus trying to switch her to the harder sippy cups has not been a treat. I knew when we were able to get her off the bottle and took away her binky it was to easy, now I am learning how hard it should have been. Hopefully soon we can get her off soon. I can say I have learned what not to do with Hayden he will be getting the harder sippy cups when the time comes.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
I was looking back through my pictures and I found this one of Hannah and my sister Carissa. This is from when Hannah and I went down to Salt Lake with my parents to see my Great Grandpa Tyler. While there we went to temple square and looked around and one of the places we went into was the visitor center and in there I was able to snap this great picture. I try to think of something more to say about this picture but I can't come up with any words that would describe it perfectly. To me it speaks for itself.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
* Rugs for our new home
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
*I don't download
What were the last 3 places you visited?
* SLC, Ut
What are your 3 favorite movies?
* Remember the Titans
* The Dark Knight
* Saving Silverman
What are your 3 favorite possessions?
What are your 3 wishes?
* Our house could be completely done
* That by blinking we could be all moved
* Had a bigger car
What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
* Traveled over to Europe
* Finished school
* Finished packing the kitchen
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
* Chicken Crescents
* Mexican Food
* Chicken Cannoli
What are 3 things that freak you out?
* Losing a family member
Name 3 things you are good at?
Name 3 things you are currently coveting
* New furniture
3 bloggers I tag
Friday, August 29, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
Opening presents I was surpised we could pry her away from the stroller. She had lots of help from Axel and Tristen.Bryan was complaining that I did not have any pictures of him on the blog so here is the love of my life, the father of my children.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Hayden getting big. He is starting to fill out and not look like a newborn anymore. He is starting to grab at stuff now, but I am not quite she that he realizes it. But I thought I would see what he would do with a toy.