Friday, August 22, 2008

House Update

Just an update our house is almost done. Bryan has a few things here and there to finish and that is supposed to be done by next week. So either this next weekend or the begin of the week after we will be moving. Im very excited. I am however not looking forward to moving having to pack and unpack everything. Its one of my least favorite things to do. The house looks amazing I am so glad that Bryan is so handy. He has done an amazing job and he has pretty much done it by himself with some help here and there from others. I am very thankful for him and look forward to seeing more of him. The kids and I have missed him since he has put in a lot of hours to finish the house. Once it is done I will post some pictures.

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

I hate packing, too. I can't think of anything worse...if you give me a minute I might. I would even rather have my tonsils out again. And that was HORRIBLE. Good luck. I'm excited to see the finished product

Geraldine said...

I wish I could be there to help you move. Hopefully I can come and visit when all is finished. Love to all