Friday, October 3, 2008

A moment of FRUSTRATION

Can anyone explain to me how I can get my almost 5 month old to sleep through the night and my 2 year old wakes at least 2-3 times a night (on a good night).
I have also come hate the sippy cups with the silcone nipple. They were good at first when Hannah was younger and didnt have as many teeth but now that she is older she bites right through it and then it leaks all over. I think I have had to go out and buy more of those stupid cups in the last month than diapers (and we have had to buy alot of diapers with 2 kids not potty trained). Plus trying to switch her to the harder sippy cups has not been a treat. I knew when we were able to get her off the bottle and took away her binky it was to easy, now I am learning how hard it should have been. Hopefully soon we can get her off soon. I can say I have learned what not to do with Hayden he will be getting the harder sippy cups when the time comes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some lady here in laramie (who appartently runs the perfect family) will tell you to take the sippy cup away at night and she'll sleep through the night. I had to listen to this for about 1 hour. It was horrific. And I don't know about hayden if you feel at this age he can stop feeding in the night then do that too. Let me know what else everyone says and what works and what doesn't work. Google it!

Shawnee said...

Maybe put a sedative in the new sippy cups?