Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally

I figured I would post one last time before we move since it might be awhile till I do it again. The day has finally arrived we will be moving into our new home this weekend. I have most of the trailer packed and am putting off the rest of it until I get the motivation and maybe a few more boxes. Hannah has become my little helper. She will grab a washcloth or the swiffer and say, "I cleaning." Or she has even helped me pack some of the boxes by throwing stff in. It is very cute. She has also become quite the little mother. For her birthday she recieved a baby alive doll that came with diapers and her own bottle, she will carry it around the house taking the diaper off and trying to put it back on and then feeding it. I also had some fabric that I cut up and made into a small blanket so that the baby could have it and she will wrap it up. Hayden is doing well he really is the happiest baby I have seen. He is very ticklish all over and will laugh at anything. He is also growing so big, I have already had to get out the 3-6 months clothes. I have found that he likes to snuggle up to soft blankets. Hannah one day through one of her blankets on him and he just grabbed it and held on. Until next time...

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

I feel for you, sister. Hope the move goes well. At least you can move in shipments, if needed. That will be nice not to have to pack a big van and go long distances with the kids.