Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Ladybug, The Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf, and Tinkerbell
The Two Trouble Makers

Our Handsome Bee

The Cutest Ladybug

Feeling the Love

I know that it has been awhile since I last got on here but I just had to post some of the pictures from Halloween. Things have been a bit busy. Last weekend Bryan was in Casper all week attending classes for his job. The kids and I went up on Monday and stayed there until Wednesday. We hung out with my Grandma Sessions or as Hannah calls her "G-G" for the majority of the time. I can also officially say that Hannah is off of those stupid sippy cups and either drinks out of a straw cup or out of a regular cup. The old sippy cups got thrown away. She has also been going to bed without milk for about 3 weeks now. YEAH!!! So next stop is potty training. Which I think might go somewhat well. I dont want to jinks it though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I like your background you picked! I'm sucker for harvest and christmas things! ;) Cute pics!

Arnold Quads said...

Well, when you get the potty training down, let me know! I'm sure I'll need lots of pointers.

p.s.

those were sure some cute kids. especially those 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf!