Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning & Growing


It amazes how much Hannah is growing and learning. I was just thinking today how in less than a week she is going to be 2. Its crazy to think that just 2 years ago I was sitting in a hospital bed having her handed to me for the first time. She will ask me a dozen times and more a day "what you doin mom," "where they go," and also will go through a list of the people that she knows and will ask where each of them are. It is very cute. She will also say "lets go" and then when I ask her where "mamas" (grandmas). She is a little fireball and I wonder where I get the energy to keep up with her. Then there are the moments when she will sit on the couch looking at one of her books are watching her favorite movie of the week and then she will look at me and pat the couch next to her and say "mere" wanting me to come sit by her. She is my sweetheart and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

3 comments:

Geraldine said...

I'm so excited you started a BLOG. I love hearing about the grandkids and how life is going for all of you. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you all again. Cute picture of Hannah! love you all. mom

Unknown said...

I wonder where you get the energy too. I spent 4 hours with her and she just sucked the energy right out of me!

nina said...

I'm glad you decided to join the blogging community. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts!