Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah

On Monday Hannah turned 2. At the last minute we put together a small party and we invited family to help celebrate it with us. With the house being closer to being finished and getting ready to move it has been hectic. Hannah had a good time. She enjoyed blowing out the candles on her bear cake, but didn't have any till the next day because she was having to much fun playing with the little stroller and babydoll she got for her birthday.

Birthday Girl

Her stoller and babydoll. She has not gotten bored with it yet and it is the first thing she has been asking about in the mornings when she wakes up.

Yeah Birthday Cake!

Opening presents I was surpised we could pry her away from the stroller. She had lots of help from Axel and Tristen.Bryan was complaining that I did not have any pictures of him on the blog so here is the love of my life, the father of my children.

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

He is one of the loves of my life also as well as my grandchildern