Monday, September 15, 2008

Our House

We are finally moved in, now if only we were finally unpacked, but that will come with time. Hopefully sooner than later. Even with the stress of having to move and to pack up everything and all the things that went wrong it was all worth it and I can relish the thought that it is all over again and we won't be doing it for at least another couple of years. Here are a few pictures of the place and of Bryan's hard work that paid off.

Kitchen
Our Bedroom (I love the red wall it is my fav)
Kids Room & Hannah Napping (my other fav)
Tiny Bathroom
Hand Rail


3 comments:

LDA said...

Looks great! Definitely a LOT different than when we were there! :)

Geraldine said...

Wow! I am so excited for you. It seems like for ever while your in the thick of it, yet it is well worth the wait. Hope to see you all soon. MOM

nina said...

I love your house. Very pretty and exciting!