Sunday, October 5, 2008

Operation NO MILK

So I have finally started doing something that I knew I need to do along time ago. I have started to take Hannah's milk away during nap time and once we have that down I will take it away at night. I am calling this operation NO MILK. I started yesterday and things went perfectly she fell asleep instantly with Bryan on the couch. Then today it went good as well. She asked for her milk and I just ignored her and left the room. B/c I knew if I told her "no" that it would just anger her and I would end up giving in to calm her down. Anyway we only had to tell her to close her eyes and go to sleep a couple of times and she finally did. It is cute when you tell her to close her eyes she shuts them really tight and then will peek out of them. I know that nap time is going to go fairly easy it will be bed time that will hold the challenge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, ignore your child...j/k that's a cute lil' story of peanut closing her eyes. Call us! Q and I are missing her!

Geraldine said...

Wow! I hope it continues as good for you. Miss all of you. See you soon. Grandma H.