Sunday, August 17, 2008

A little Something...

Hannah really likes to play the piano. She will hop up onto the bench when Bryan sits down to play. On one morning the week after she got out of bed she wanted to play. Lately she has also started to glare at me, as you can see in the picture.

Hayden getting big. He is starting to fill out and not look like a newborn anymore. He is starting to grab at stuff now, but I am not quite she that he realizes it. But I thought I would see what he would do with a toy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! You got the dirty look on camera! :)

nina said...

Hannah is getting so big and changing too, she looks so different than I remember.

Geraldine said...

I have such cute grandchildren!

Shawnee said...

I miss them so much! I can't wait to see you all again. Good luck with the move.