Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dancing the Day Away

On Saturday we took the kids and went to the college and listened to the Big Horn Big Band perform at the Donkey Creek Jazz festival. They had it outside and it was an ok day. It wasn't very hot, but every now and then we would get a slight breezy or the sun would go under a cloud and it would get a bit cold, but we had a good time. Hannah had a good time. She is our little dancer and loves music so once they started playing she started to dance all over the place It was so cute and of course I didn't bring the camera to capture the moment. I never think that I am going to need it so from now on I am just going to bring it everywhere with me. Hayden, however, slept through the whole thing. I did get pictures of when we got home.




No comments: