Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hail

Last night we got our first severe thunderstorm warning. Right before I was about to put the kids to bed it started raining and not seconds after the rain turned into hail. I would have to say that it hailed for a good 5 minutes and they seemed to get bigger and bigger as they fell. Unfortunately the truck wasnt able to escape some dents and I am not sure how the van fared. The kids enjoyed the after effects of being able to hold the hail and then throw it after.


And not to disappoint anyone here are a few pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's some big hail! Thanks for the pictures! :) Keep 'em coming!

Geraldine said...

I'm glad I wasn't there for that one. How are you guys doing? I saw that Bryan said your sewer backed up! YUCK! Hope he cleaned it up. I love and miss all of you.