Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally

Why I  love warm days:
Picnics
Riding Bikes
Slides
Sandboxes
Cute Faces!

The last few days it has warmed up considerably here. I was able to finally wear capris and the kids were able to enjoy the outdoors. Fridaywe got to spend a few hours outside. I watched the kids play and Bryan mow the lawn while I sat on the deck and worked on my tan. It was glorious. Then on Sunday I took the kids to the park, we went for a walk after dinner, and also roasted marshmellows on Papa and Grama's fire pit. I think that we have taken advantage of these days very well and hope to take advantage of the others to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I hope to one day live close to you where we can share these days together! :)

Chelsey said...

me too when is that going to be?