Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Hair

Today I took the plunge and for the first time ever added color to my hair. Yup, that is right I have never dyed or colored my hair. So for the sake of something different and to get rid of my long layers, I went and cut my hair and added highlights and lowlights.
Surprisingly I really like it. It usually takes a few weeks after I cut my hair that I actually start liking it and that is just going in and getting it trimmed. Im guessing that means this cut is a keeper. Who knows...we shall see.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love it. It looks really good!

LDA said...

Looks good! I like it! Yesterday must have been hair day--I got mine done too and it's really different!

Jami said...

Wow! That looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!

Geraldine said...

Looks great!

Ang said...

Really Cute Chels!