Monday, December 21, 2009

It is that special time of year again and here is a run down of whats going on in the Hendershots, over the mountain, house:
*christmas shopping is done
*presents are wrapped and under the tree
*kids and puppy are constantly trying to find new ways to open the presents
*gingersnaps with pumpkin dip, truffles, fudge have been made
*peanutbutter balls, caramels and more gingersnaps with pumpkin dip are on the to do list
*constantly whipping running noses, mainly Haydens
*once again get to look forward to freezing temperatures :-(
*decided not to do a Christmas card this year
*contemplating in doing a New Years card instead
*looking forward to seeing my little sis
*as well as being surrounded by both my brothers and their families
*Christmas is only 4 days away
*and wishing everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
*thinking that very is a weird word

2 comments:

Ang said...

Do the New Years card, we missed getting one from you! : ) Ang

Unknown said...

I was wondering about the card. You're so cute! I can't wait to see you either. I hope the weather will cooperate. It's supposed to snow today and tomorrow in Both L and G. Bummer
:( I can't wait to try your ginger snaps and pumpkin dip. I heard it was to die for! :) YUMMY!