Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Name is Titan...Hear me Bark

This week we went and looked at Lab puppies and lo and behold one ended up coming home with us. It was cute when we went and looked there were about 5-6 puppies and the owner let them our of their kennel and they all came running out. At one point I hear "Eh Eh" from Hayden and look over and they are all crowded around him with one little black one knipping at his coat. I wished I would have had my camera it was so cute. The puppy we picked peeked his head out of his dog house in the kennel when the owner opened the door and then went back in. We didnt know that there was another one until the owner went and got him. He also told us that he was the bigger of them and that he was the lazier one. So we said wrap him up we will take him. We named him Titan and Hannah likes to tell people that he is her Chocolate Puppy b/c we told her he was a chocolate lab. He has been pretty mellow since we brought him home. He is starting to get more comfortable around us so his little personality is starting to show and he is starting to get more playful. I just cant wait until he is potty trained, it is not one of my favorite things to do. I at least know that I have to be patient and it will happen.
Taking a Nap

3 comments:

LDA said...

Cute! I'm sure he'll be lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's fun!

Linda said...

Be prepared for a grown spurt! Deloy got one last month and this month it is 4X as big as it was last month. They are very sweet dogs.