Monday, October 5, 2009

Last Month

I am going to try to combine what could be three posts into one. This is our recap of last month.

First: Hannah started Preschool at the begining of September and has been loving it. Since she has started she has became a little more independent. Also the best news is that she is potty trained. We have gone two weeks accident free. YEAH!!!
First Day of Preschool
Second: The kids and I went camping over Labor Day weekend up to Battlepark, where the men go elk hunting. We had a good time. Hannah decided that she did like the four-wheeler after all, as long as it was Jordans. He has some cubbies for various items on the back and it makes a built in seat that she would sit in. The bad part was while we were up there Hayden didnt feel well. On the way up the mountain he was very mellow, which for those of you who know Hayden knows he isnt a mellow kid, then all Satuday he was like that. So we kept him pumped full of tylenol and later found that he had 2 teeth coming through.

Third: A few weekends ago the kids and I went down to Laramie to celebrate my sisters birthday. We had a lot of fun. Carissa, Mom, Hannah, and I went to the Farmers Market on Friday and then on Satuday we looked at some of the downtown stores.
HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY CARISSA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does mom always look SO good when she's camping? Too bad I didn't get those genes. Cute pictures of the kiddos. And that's a horrible picture of me, couldn't you find a better one? Seriously? Good thing I'm already married or else any chance would have flown out the window when he looked at that picture.

LDA said...

I'm going to send Whitney to you now! Maybe she'll want to be potty trained if she sees Hannah doing it! Way to go!