Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Day

Today was one of those days. It seemed like everytime I turned around Hayden got hurt. First off I was sorting through laundry since today is laundry day and I hear the kids laughing and I begin to wonder what they are doing and then Hayden starts crying. So I come out and lo and behold Hannah has taken the couch cushins off of the couch and is jumping on it. This wasnt the first time this had happened so I figured that Hayden must have been jumping also b/c anytime big sister is having fun he has to get in on the action. So he ended up hitting his nose on something. Then after that it was a serious of bumping head on objects and falling down. Then tonight as I was herding the kids in from playing outside to take a bath Hannah starts to close the door as Hayden is trying to escape and ends up getting his arm in the door. Luckily it was just a little scrapped. So I am hoping that tomorrow it is better for him. Especially since we will be heading to the mountains. Today was a lazy day for us and we all (except for Bryan he was out working) hung around the house in our pjs and for my sisters sake I made sure that Hannahs hair wasnt messy.


I also had to throw in this picture of Hayden. I think I took it right before his nap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man...I love those kiddos! Quintin said, "Leave him alone, he's had a rough day...pause....working in the oil fields!" Have a great time camping! Wish we were there.

Jami said...

Hey! This is Jami Hamblin... mind if I add your blog to my list?