Friday, October 9, 2009

It was a sad day on Tuesday. I had to load Chevelle up into someone elses truck and let her leave. I didnt watch her drive off b/c I was already crying and didnt want to make it worse. Monday night she bit Hannah on the head. Hannah wasnt hurt she just had a couple of red marks where Chevelles teeth got her. We later found out that her left leg might be hurt and that Hannah probably hit it, which provoked the biting. However Bryan and I had already made the decision that if she ever bit our kids she was gone. We have now made the decision that our next dog will be a puppy so that we can train it and it will be raised around kids jumping, climbing, poking, sitting on it constantily. So our search begins...

3 comments:

LDA said...

I'm so sorry. It is so hard to let a pet go. Glad that Hannah is okay.

Geraldine said...

Oh my goodness. That dog was so gentle. You will miss her. I am glad that Hannah isn't hurt. That would have been awful. I miss you guys and thanks for letting me come and spend the day with you. I need a manicure! Love you all. MOM H

Shawnee said...

SAD! She was awesome. Do the kids already miss her? I hope the family who took her is just as awesome. I never thought I'd be sad to see a pet go.