Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decorating

You know its bad when your 4 year old daughter asks her Grandma to come and help decorate your house b/c you just never got to it for Thanksgiving. Ever since Halloween Hannah has been bugging me to decorate our house. She would see all the house that were decorated for Halloween or Thanksgiving and would point them out telling me that that persons house was decorated and then she would ask when we were decorating ours. I would usually avoid answering this question by distracting her with goodies to eat, but it only worked until we saw the next house decorated. So when I finally brought home the Christmas decorations one Sunday her eyes got big and was full of energy to decorate.

So once it was all done she asked, "When are we going to decorate some more?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell her she can come to my house and decorate. We didn't put up all our decorations because 1) I live with a scrooge. It was bad enough getting him to help with the Christmas tree. 2) I didn't have the energy to do it myself or at all, so Scrooge had to basically do it on his own with my supervision, telling him where the stuff goes. 3)After about 2 hours of decorating and still 2 boxes of stuff left Scrooge called it quits. So needless to say, we need Hannah to come decorate the rest! :) My house is festive for the record, just not with all the stuff!