Monday, August 23, 2010

Hannah

As per my last post Hannah is now 4 and I wanted to take some time to write down a few things about her.
*Lately she has been more motherly. She is always checking up on Hayden and if he gets hurt she has to see the owie and kiss it better for him. She also tries to help him if he gets frustrated with something. She has also taken up playing with her dolls more. The baby has also been given the nickname Boo so she is always asking what Boo is doing and when she is going to come. She is excited to see her and keeps telling me she is going to help.
*She is also definitely a girl. She loves to put on her play dresses and get all glammed up with shoes, rings and crowns. Hayden also ends up being her Prince so she pretends she is in trouble so he will come save her.
*She is very curious always asking questions about things and learning more. If she recognizes any letters she points them out says its name. H is still her favorite though. It still amazes me the information that she retains. Last week was the first time she was able to tell me what she learned in Primary. I was so excited for her. She got to be the reverence child a few weeks ago for church and got to stand up by the pulpit folding her arms as the people came in. She did a wonderful job she just stood up their smiling and was so cute.
*She loves books and will sometimes be seen carring around 4-5 of them. She will just sit and also look at them and recently has started to "read" them herself by making up her own story. She also makes sure that we dont forget her bedtime story.

2 comments:

Arnold Quads said...

How are you and Brian doing? I have been thinking about you guys a lot! Your little one is due pretty soon and I keep thinking you might have it on my birthday. Keep us posted. We miss you guys so much. The kids are getting big and are so adorable. Believe it or not but one of the kids asked for Hannah the other day. I don't know where it came from but it means a visit has been way over due. I hope we get to see you guys sometime soon :) Take care!

Linda said...

Congratulations to me what a beautiful great niece I have. Love Great Aunt Linda