Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun in the Sun

spending time floating around
girls stopped to have a tea party
you can see Keith in the background we gave him a bucket of water and a little shovel and it entertained him for a long time
getting drenched by Dad
The time was finally taken to air up the little swim pool and fill it with water so that the kids could enjoy playing in the water. I have not had the energy to take the kids much of anywhere by myself so we have not made it to the city pool this year. Also the fact that I really do not want to put on a swimsuit myself has stopped me. But they have loved the little pool. The slide even ended up in it and they had a blast going down it. Even when Bryan started pouring water off the stop and then literally throwing it at them when they went down. We also went over to my Moms one weekend when she had Kaitlyn and Keith and she aired up her pools and some floaties and the kids had a blast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that looks like they had a great time! Looks like a great time to be a kid! :)

nina said...

I'm like you, I hardly ever feel like getting about the pool, but the kids love it so much when I do!