Thursday, April 1, 2010

We woke up this morning to snow. It wasnt surprising since after running errands yesterday I got asked twice what I thought about the "snow storm" that was coming. I am relieved to say that it is not all that bad, we did get a few inches and it is probably cold outside, but all in all it looks pretty. I had a doctors appointment a few weeks ago and had gotten my hopes up for a few days that I was finally going to be feeling somewhat back to my old self again for whatever reason this pregnancy has been the worst for "all day sickness." My doctor had this idea to put me on a zofran pump which would provide a steady drip of medicine into my body. At first the idea was a little unsettling to me but then I got thinking about it and I knew that it would work, and at this point I am willing to try anything. But then a few days later they called me letting me know that Wyoming isnt licensed or something to have the pump so they were not able to get it. We did however try B12 shots which I got a few days ago and doesnt work. My only relief for a bit is the zofran pills they seem to dull the nausea, its still there just not as bad.
The kids have been doing great. They are full of so much energy. It was nice when the weather was good to be able to put them outside and let them play on the porch. Bryan also made them a little sandbox which they love to dig in. This week is Spring Break for Hannah. It has made me realize that I need to start coming up with projects for her to do once Preschool is over at the end of April. She really has been learning alot. She will point out letters to me when she recognizes them. Hayden is getting bigger. I have been trying to get him to talk more lately. He still seems somewhat content to mumble with his mouth closed. He can say a few words: dada, mama, papa (which seems to be his favorite), grama, ball, and car. I figured that his talking has been a bit slow is b/c of his paicifier so we have started to limit his time with it. He only gets it for nap and bed time. And within the next month I am going to get rid of it.
Bryan has started working on the master suite again. He has been spending the past few days digging out dirt and tearing down the wall to put in an egress window. That is pretty much done so now he can start working on framing in the closet and bathroom. I am excited to see what it will be like when it is done.

3 comments:

LDA said...

I'm so sorry that you're feeling so crummy! I hope that it will make a turn around soon! When will you find out what you're having?

Unknown said...

So excited to see you! It has stopped snowing here and it's melting, so hopefully we get out of here tomorrow!!!!!!

Chelsey said...

We get to find out on the 21st. I had an ultrasound at my last visit b/c they werent able to find the heartbeat and we tried finding out then but baby did not want to cooperate