Friday, April 30, 2010

This morning we woke up to windy-blowing-cold snow. Only in Wyoming do we shovel our April Showers. I am very ready for the weather to start warming up. I have even tried sending warm vibes by wearing capris and it seemed to work for awhile. We were lucky at the begining of this week to have warm enough weather to where the kids were able to play outside. I got Hannah's trike out and she has discovered that she can finally use the pedals. It is so cute everytime she gets on it and starts pedaling she becomes very proud of herself that she can do it. We even got the opprotunity for cousins Kaitlyn and Keith to come over and play, well Kaitlyn did most of the playing while Keith sat and watched and played with toys.
Lately Hayden has helped me do the dishes. I swear he has a built in sensor where he can hear running water everywhere b/c it never fails evertime I turn on the faucet he comes running. he will help me clean out the dishwasher and then will get a chair and push it up to the counter so he can reach the water.
Hannah is done with Preschool for at least a couple of months. Her teacher is doing a summer session so Im debating whether or not to enroll her. She really enjoys it and loves her teacher. She really has learned alot. She is able to point out some letters and numbers, and is even writing some of them. I love to see her learning. Im so glad to that I choose to enroll her b/c there is no way that I would have been able to sit down and teach her. I really admire and am thankful for all those teachers out there b/c I know that I wouldnt be able to do it, I just dont have the patience.
The kids enjoy using my laundry basket as a toy. This morning I found Hannah in it laying down reading one of her Pooh books.
It is funny b/c Hannah and Hayden can be playing so well together and then the next minute they are going at each other with fists. This is one of the few pictures that I was able to get that they were enjoying each other.
Things for Bryan and I have been going well. Last doctor appointment we were able to determine that we were having a girl. I just love the ultrasounds. My favorite part is being able to see the heart beating. Ever since my anatomy classes I have been fascinated with the heart. The whole body is fascinating with how everything works together but without the heart it all falls apart. I also was told that I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight and was told if I dont gain any between the appointments that I will have to take a supplement like carnation instant breakfast. It was kind of a shock since I have never had a problem gaining weight. Its weird this time around I havent been really hungry, I eat enough to keep the nausea to a minimum.

3 comments:

LDA said...

I'm so excited that you're having another girl! There are so many great girl projects out there that I want to try and now I can! YAY! Target has some seriously cute baby girl things out right now.

Shawnee said...

Good for you for letting Hayden help. Hopefully he'll continue wanting to help out later. :) I can't believe how fast his hair grows! Dang, I miss those 2.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I love love love them all! No worries! I'll put some weight on ya when you're done here! :) Lots of good eating!