Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow, Snow, Go Away

Once again this last week we welcomed more snow. Luckly it was not as bad as the first storm and the town didnt have to be shut down. I also checked the weather report for this week and so far it says that we are supposed to have 40-50 degree weather. Of course living in Wyoming I know that it can change. So I am crossing my fingers that the snow is over. At least for awhile.
Things here have been slow and calm, which is great, no complaints here. Some of the things that have went on are:
*Hayden is off of the bottle and using just sippy cups, he is almost done with formula also, we just have one can left. Wahoo!!!
*With the cold Hannah's asthma got worse. So at night she pretty much coughed the whole time. Now that its gotten a little warmer she is getting better. That is the hardest thing to listen to at night and what makes it worse is that there was nothing I could do.
* Bryan has started cutting down trees and preparing "The Mud Hole" so that we can pour concrete this summer.
* I have so far shed15 pounds with the help of our wonderful Christmas gift, The Treadmill. I only now have 10 more.
*I finally got a gate to block off the top of the stairs.
*Potty training has been put on hold. I got tired of having to wrestle with Hannah to go sit on the potty. So I am going to wait a little while and hopefully when we try again she will be more excited about it. If anyone has any tips or anything that worked for them let me know. I can take all the advice I can.
So that is our life at the moment. Here are a few pictures of the kiddos. Hayden really loves the slide he will sit at the top of it and rock until he gets enough movement to get him to slide. It is so cute.



2 comments:

LDA said...

Yay Hayden! Go you Chels! I think the last 10 are the hardest--those are the ones I can't get rid of! We're working on potty training. We've been doing pretty good for a week now, but I totally understand, it's a lot of work for the mommy. Whitney is loving a potty chart and small pieces of gum!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! I love that Hannah's wearing her boots with her skirt! :) And Hayden's as cute as ever, smiley baby! Good luck with the last 10 lbs. I have 20 to go! Wahoo!