Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Things

It still amazes me how much that Hannah picks up from all the everyday little things of life. In nursery a couple of weeks ago they learned about the temple. And when she came home and seen the picture of the the Billings Mt temple that we have hanging she knew what it was and since then she has asked that we sing to her the primary song "I Love to See the Temple." It makes me thankful for the many teachers in the church that give up there time to help teach my children.
At night we would tickle her back to help relax her, but lately she has wanted us to tickle her elbow. I was laying down with her last night and I watched her pull down her sleeve and start tickleing her own elbow.

3 comments:

LDA said...

How sweet. It truly is amazing how much they know and can learn.

Unknown said...

Ah stories like that make me miss you guys even more. Will you tickle my elbow?

nina said...

They don't have nursery here in our branch. I wish Callie had that experience.