Monday, January 19, 2009

Bryans Birthday




The Birthday Boy

Birthday Pie (Banana Cream)
On Jan. 11 we celebrated Bryans birthday. Of course like any of our specail occasions Bryan was on call and right before we left for church that morning at 9:30 he got a call saying that a water line broke. So needless to say the kids and I did not see him until around 7:30. For his birthday I had invited my family over for his birthday dinner. He had chosed to have Baked Potato Soup and Banana Cream Pie. I do have to say that he made some good choices. Luckily he was able to make it home to be able to be sang to and enjoy some pie before he was called out again. I just hope that this next year we will be able to celebrate some special occasions without having to worry about him being called out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish that someday...we can all be there..I miss having birthdays with everyone including mine, it sucks...