Monday, October 11, 2010

Heidi's Blessing

Sunday we blessed Heidi in church. The Hendershot's from Lovell all came over and my brother and his wife as well as my sister and her hubby all came up from Laramie. And also our family here in Gillette came. It was a great sacrament meeting. The blessing was wonderful and then to top it off it was fast sunday and Hannah got up with the help of Bryan and gave her testimony. She usually will bug us on fast sundays to go up and bear her testimony especially after seeing other little kids go up. It just reminds me of how precious our children are and how I admire their courage. Standing up in front of poeple and talking scares me. I get plagued with nervous fidgeting and not to mention that my mind goes blank, but Hannah got up there without any fear. I do want my family to know that I have a testimony.
I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is true.
 I know that families are forever.
 I know that we are lead by a living prophet just as they were in the Bible.
I know that Jesus is our Savior and that he died for us.
 
 Heidi's blessing dress is the dress that my Mom wore when she was blessed as a baby.

After I got looking at the pictures that we had taken of Heidi in her dress I noticed this one and couldnt help but think that this look reminded me of Hannah.
 
So I got digging through pictures and found this one of Hannah Halloween 2006:

2 comments:

nina said...

Oh she's so pretty, she does look just like her big sis!

Joe and Cassie said...

She is soo adorable!! I love her dress!!