Thursday, March 11, 2010

and that makes three

The last few months have filled with old adventures of running to the porcelian hole in the bathroom at least once at night and on the lucky few days two or three times. I have gotten some nausea medicine and it seems to work well during the day but nighttime still seems to knock me on my butt. Also, it seems that the kids naptime and bedtime have become mine also. By the end of the day I am ready to crash and just let the sleep wash over me even if it is only a few hours before I am woken up again by being too uncomfortable or another wave of nausea hits me. I was thinking even though I have gone through this twice before that the sleep deprivation came later on in the nine months, but I guess I was wrong and it starts during the about the second month. For those of you who may not have guessed...I AM PREGNANT. We are very excited to welcome #3 into our lives in September. I am due on the 17th, but will go in around the 10th or so to get cut. We were able to have our first ultrasound at the begininng of March. It was of course amazing to hear the little heartbeat and to have some proof that there is a baby in there. The heart beat came in around 160 bpm and Bryan already thinks that it is a girl b/c of the old wives tale of girl having a faster heartbeat and boys having a slower one. Both Hannah and Hayden were true to that.

5 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

Congratulations, Chelsey!!! I'm so excited for you and your family!!! (I hope you feel better soon :))

Kristin said...

Congrats!! I hope you start feeling better soon and get over that yucky part!! :) How fun!

Unknown said...

Can't deicide if I want another Peanut or Goo! Both great and wonderful! Miss you guys lots! I too hope that this "pucky" part passes...so fun Chelsey returns! :)

Jami said...

I know I already told you, but congrats again anyway! Yay! (Better you than me, my friend, better you than me.) lol

Ang said...

We hope you start feeling better soon.... Tris says after hearing about your "sickness" she's never having a baby... :)