Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Recap

These pictures are in no particular order. I am sad to say that summer is almost over. I am not looking forward to the cold. But maybe now things can slow down a bit. First off the Gillette Stake this last May had the opprotunity to create a 4th ward and we have had the privelage of being put into its boudaries and being apart of it. Bryan was given the calling of 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum and I got the calling of Enrichment Leader. So far it has been interesting I have had to come out of my shell a bit and do things that I dont like to do. We are in the process of putting together a Super Saturday for October and I am looking forward to when it is all done with. The process in itself has been a learning experience. I get to to teach how to make the Family Home Evening Board you see on the right.

Hayden has already started the terrible twos. He likes to hit anything and everything within reach if he can. Most of the time this happens to be his sister. Sometimes I think he does it to get a reaction and other times it is if he doesnt get his way. And following the hitting once he gets in trouble his temper come in to play where he walks around crying mouth wide open or will bang his head on the nearest object (once it was my leg). We found this quite comical when he was a bit younger, but know it is more often. So hopefully the many timeouts and trying to show him how to be nice will pay off soon. I did have to add this picture b/c he looks to innocent.
Hannah also celebrated her 3rd Birthday. For her cake she wanted a castle and anytime you asked her old she was that day she said 2. Now it has set in and she is 3. I watch her everyday and it seems as if she learns something new and just amazes me with it. She is also going to be starting Preschool in a few weeks. I debated on whether or not to sign her up b/c she still seems so young to me, but the opprotunity arouse and I figured I would take it. I know that she will love it and it will also give Hayden and me some quality time together.


Last but not least my youngest brother, Tyler got married a few weekends ago. CONGRATS TYLER AND CAMI!!! It was a beautiful ceremony and we are glad to have Cami in our family. I already see her fitting right in. Hannah got the opprotunity to be the flower girl. However it did not got as I saw it in my mind of her walking down the aisle all by herself. No instead she cried as we were waiting in the hallway and would not go to anyone but my sister. So we finally worked out the plan that she would down with Aunt Fanny (my sister). She did however love her dress and was so excited to have a princess dress like Cami.

We also took the opprotunity to have a 4 generation picture taken of my Grandma Sessions, Mom, Me, and Hannah. How neat is that.

No comments: