Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy Bees

With the weather getting nicer we have been trying to spend most of the time outside. I spent a day this week cleaning up our backyard finally. I have also been getting stuff together to plant a garden this weekend. I am excited I have never done this, but I look forward to seeing what happens with it and to see if it is something that I will make a habit of doing each summer. My memories of my Mom's garden growing up was going out and helping pick weeds occasionally and also seeing, at the end the product that came from all Mom's hard work. Hayden has gotten a bit braver and has started to walk short distances. He gets all excited and tries to run, but ends up on his hands and knees. Hannah is potty training I just decided that I had to buck up and put her in panties, and deal with the mess as it happens. It has gone well I am still waiting for that day when she will go poop in the potty I can already see how glorious that day will be. She will occasionally tell me when she has to go potty and every know and then I catch her doing the potty dance, so she is getting there. Bryan has started to work on our driveway, getting it ready to pour concrete. He is outside at this moment digging up stumps and doing dirt work. I am actually down here waiting for the house to come crashing down on me with all the noise that he is making.

This video is Hannah singing her "Chocolate Song." I learned the song from my little cousin Tristen. When she was younger probably about 3 or 4 she would sing this song and everyone got a kick out of it b/c it was so cute. So I couldnt resist teaching Hannah.

No comments: